Andrew Frazier, MBA, CFA, SBPro
Business Pro @ Small Business Like A Pro
About the instructor
A seasoned business professional with a proven track record of more than 20 years delivering superior results. Andrew has demonstrated leadership excellence across various functions, organizations, and industries. As the Business Pro @ Small Business Like A Pro, he currently works with entrepreneurs to help them grow revenue, increase profitability, and obtain financing..
Andrew's background includes a top notch education, earning a BS in Mechanical Engineering from MIT, US Navy Logistics Management qualification, and an MBA in Finance & Management from NYU-Stern. He also served in capacities as a Navy Supply Corps Officer, Corporate Executive, Non-Profit Leader, Board Member, Adjunct Professor Finance/Accounting, and as an entrepreneur. His depth and breadth of experience enables him to take a multidisciplinary approach to solving problems and implementing solutions.
- Book Endorsements FREE PREVIEW
- Table of Contents FREE PREVIEW
- FOREWORD by Alfa Demmellesh, CEO, Rising Tide Capital FREE PREVIEW
- Book Preface FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Quick Questions Before You Start
- Published Articles Using Content from the Book FREE PREVIEW
- Book Review Interview on Leadership with Darrell Gunter FREE PREVIEW
- Chapter 1 - How Did I Get Here?
- Chapter 2: What is My Most Important Job?
- Chapter 3: What Is My Greatest Fear?
- Chapter 4 - Where Will I Find The Money?
- Chapter 5: Is it Me or Are My Employees Crazy?
- Chapter 6: Can I Get My Old Job Back?
- Chapter 7: How Will I Ever Retire?
- Part 2: This is how you do it! (Chapters 8 - 11)